Mario's Revenge: SE Mario's Revenge: SE

Found a few errors.

Grammatical mainly. im should be I'm or I am. That sort of error. That just shows lack of initiative. You really should have someone take a look at your flash before you post.

Anti-Clock. Who cares. Besides it pulls away from the Mario world. Example, Mario vs. Bowser at the beginning, why the strawberry. I just felt that if he went "superpower" it would have been a better choice to make a giga-Bowser (Super Smash Brothers Melee) to fight.

Dragon Ball Z is over used. Super Saiyan Mario was over the top. Maybe a much larger (bulky maybe) Mario would have been better. He could have become bigger by a mushroom. That would also bring the feel of the Mario games back to focus.

Besides these errors it was alright. Not my top ten list but wasn't a complete waste of time.

3/5
Good luck on your future flash productions.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

\m/ >.< \m/

Its been a while since i posted on ng. This though demanded complements. That was excelent on many levels. Congradulations on you rewards for this entery. You defenantly deserve it.

Crazy_Train

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

HECK YES!

When i read that you were planning on stopping the series to work on the movie I got discouraged. But man this is AWSOME. Thank you so much. Please continue with both the movie and this series. You do excelent work. Thank you again

Crazy_Train

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

powerfull.....

....just powerfull. Thank you for this beautifull flash. I am glad you did some research before you started. (the small things like the poster, points for that) I was truly moved by your flash. It showed (me atleast) that these were everyday kids. That they were not 100% evil like the media let them to be. That they were angry and they viewed that this was the only way to fix things. Thank you again.

hitman cuba ep.1 hitman cuba ep.1

review time YEAH!

first off. it was good for something new. My suggestion would be:
1 Go to the audio portal and get some ng music in the flash. Kudos for doing that helps over all vote
2 loader was on its side. was afread I would have to place my laptop on its side to watch it.
3 glad to see you left sticks. Good job on that. Just when a full person walks, he or she has knees. use thoughs point to help make him move smoother.
4 sound fx. the gun firing, the picture moving, the knife going into his boot. sound fx make a big difference in a flash. helps draw the viewer into the movie better.
5 voice acting is nice, but not always needed. instead of just writing the text in the flash try making a message bouble. like in comics. it helps viewers read better. better understanding of the story.
6 submit ep 2 after you had some local people take a look at it. make sure the audio sync works. all your buttons work. check to make sure your video ends correctly.
7 most important. Credits. give credit to your self and everyone that helped you. I personally sit through the credits for the music expecially if its good music.

good luck on your next submission. I cant wait to see ; )

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

YES I love this.....

....man how much shit do you have to be on to make this insane stuff up. YOu totally rock. Man I love these kind of flashes. Keep up the great work Mr. Firth

Wall Lunch Wall Lunch

wow humpty dumpty on crack

that is all i can say

SW: Attack of the Text SW: Attack of the Text

oh my god Im crying that so funny

that was truly great. once you pass voting im putting this in my favorites. that was great. I never even thought about that before truly original to. Im still laughing.

Dervian The little Devil Dervian The little Devil

at first i was like "This is going to be blammed"

Then when he changed I was all "F*CKING YEH MAN!!!" this was great. I wanna see a series of this. little satan dog goes nuts and kills all MUAHAHAhahaha.

good job

Pogostickin' Turtle Pogostickin' Turtle

and this is your first?!?! Good stuff bro

see I gave you a 5/5 not because this flash is the worlds greatiest but because you put forth some effort. You cut the music, you didn't draw stick figures and said "its my first so plz 5 this because its my first." also what impressed me was that you finished the song at the end of the flash instead of letting it play till it was finished. Real class. I also love the simplisity of it. Its story line is basic but its style takes it a long ways. Also this being your first and all helps. The only thing I would have to say this lacked was a "Replay" or "Watch Again" button at the end. and some credits. Keep submitting this good stuff. I cant wait to see more of your work.

To all of the ng ers who want to make and submit there first flash, this is a good example to try something instead of sticks that are tweaned.