Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

I use Linux....

(Ubuntu) so I could get all the way to level 9. Could do the [start] trick because Linux O/S doesn't have [start], but what I was able to play was worth it. Great idea. Next Cheat2win (i hope you make another) try to cross platform it a bit, for the Linux and MAC people. Thanks

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

\m/ >.< \m/

ROCK N' ROLL

Awesome game. It's like DDR for the Metal Heads. Great choice of musician too.

VooDoo Doll Edition2.1 VooDoo Doll Edition2.1

kewl but

i couldn't get the katana or gernade to work.

besides that this is pretty good.

superlineman responds:

yah, i did say this, some movie clips are still unfinished, those being 2 of them and i apologise for it, they will be done soon however!

NA's Spriting Tutorial 2 NA's Spriting Tutorial 2

wow

most of the tutorials are boring. i love the interface, good choice. good idea.

good luck

Body Body

not bad....

I would like some sound though. like him screaming when he got speared or something. Besides that, it was pretty good

Metroid Defenders Metroid Defenders

not bad but....

....could have had better graphics

....when you loose the music keeps playing and reloops (really annoying)

....and transition between lvls. like a thing that says "Level 2"

.....story line would be nice, nothing complicated. something like...samus is on a new planet bla bla bla. her ship was attacked and samus must protect the ship and clear a openning through the enemies to launch. something like that (rrrr maybe better I dont know)

.....some sorta sound to give the user a clue that 1) samus shot 2) it hit a target

besides that, this game was pretty kewl.

I hope you make it

Ronin Jin Ronin Jin

needs work but i hope it passes

few things need to be done first

1 sound (fight noises, music)
2 there is a glitch, if you defend while the enemy attacks you, it gives you the choice to attack. when you select attack it stops the enemy and you attack it.
3 plot, why are we playing this

i hope this does pass and you make a better version

Ronin-Jin responds:

Thanks for the comment!!

I was thinking of making the entire game but wanted some feed back before I do. If anyone knows how to fix the glitch I would be really greatful.
(Still new with actionscript)

Ryan

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Here kitty kitty kitty muhahahaha

OK so good. few things though
1 More carnage. need MORE BLOOD and stuff to kill the kitty. and maybe let the body parts fall of when the kitty goes so far.
2 More explosives. good amount now, but throw a nuke in just for kicks
3 MUSIC, with option to turn it mute. Suggestion something with heavy metal. GoreBastard is a good choice (ng audio portal) in fact i was listinging to it while playing the game.
4 different kitties would be nice (not needed though)

Thats about it
make like Kitten Cannon v.2 or something
i will be adding this to my favorites

5/5

ng mario ng mario

not bad

kinda glitchy but this is good good luck

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

KICK @SS

Totally rocked. Great music, perfect for taking out the whole city. Kinda wanted it a bit longer and kill more and different stuff. but still that was awsome.