Mario's Revenge: SE Mario's Revenge: SE

Found a few errors.

Grammatical mainly. im should be I'm or I am. That sort of error. That just shows lack of initiative. You really should have someone take a look at your flash before you post.

Anti-Clock. Who cares. Besides it pulls away from the Mario world. Example, Mario vs. Bowser at the beginning, why the strawberry. I just felt that if he went "superpower" it would have been a better choice to make a giga-Bowser (Super Smash Brothers Melee) to fight.

Dragon Ball Z is over used. Super Saiyan Mario was over the top. Maybe a much larger (bulky maybe) Mario would have been better. He could have become bigger by a mushroom. That would also bring the feel of the Mario games back to focus.

Besides these errors it was alright. Not my top ten list but wasn't a complete waste of time.

3/5
Good luck on your future flash productions.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

\m/ >.< \m/

Its been a while since i posted on ng. This though demanded complements. That was excelent on many levels. Congradulations on you rewards for this entery. You defenantly deserve it.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

HECK YES!

When i read that you were planning on stopping the series to work on the movie I got discouraged. But man this is AWSOME. Thank you so much. Please continue with both the movie and this series. You do excelent work. Thank you again

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

I use Linux....

(Ubuntu) so I could get all the way to level 9. Could do the [start] trick because Linux O/S doesn't have [start], but what I was able to play was worth it. Great idea. Next Cheat2win (i hope you make another) try to cross platform it a bit, for the Linux and MAC people. Thanks

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

\m/ >.< \m/

ROCK N' ROLL

Awesome game. It's like DDR for the Metal Heads. Great choice of musician too.

VooDoo Doll Edition2.1 VooDoo Doll Edition2.1

kewl but

i couldn't get the katana or gernade to work.

besides that this is pretty good.

superlineman responds:

yah, i did say this, some movie clips are still unfinished, those being 2 of them and i apologise for it, they will be done soon however!

Warehouse of Neglect (Metal) Warehouse of Neglect (Metal)

Holy fuck, bro.

I have been lost for years (it seems). Last time I listen to your shit hard core, no lyrics, no vox. Def, 5/5. You probably don't remember me, that's kewl. Anyways, fuck bad reviews, I bet non of them got pulled over singing (screaming) their song in the car. Lol. I still remember that. anyways FUCKIN" HEAVY!

Live Long, Rock On!

GoreBastard responds:

HOLY SHIT! I thought you were dead or something! haha
Nice to hear from you again man, it's been fuckin' years!

Cheers for the awesome compliments duuuude!

The Night Stalks You The Night Stalks You

In love the storm you had in the background

very.....doors like. (Riders on the storm) The bell was pretty kick ass. I dont know about the changing radio station sound at the beginning was well used. like got on a channel and have some old black in white horror movie quoted. That would have being awsome. Besides that BAD ASS!!!!!!!!

Live Long, ROck on BMI
6/5 (I wish I could) so 5/5 will have to do
dling now

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Yeah, good call. I was kinda going for that effect. Thanks a hell of a lot for another kick ass review!!!\m/

LoP2 OST - It's friggin Tomvox LoP2 OST - It's friggin Tomvox

I hate giving one-line summaries

But that song was totaly f*cken awsome. I love the intro and the lyrics were so true. I only wish it was longer. Like a full song. But it was still a good loop. Live Long BMI and rock on.

dling now

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks alot man. Never thought of a full song to go with it. I just stayed in the parameters of my instructions. Thanks for another cool review, and ROCKING ON!!!\m/